Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winners of the Contest with Agent Carrie Pestritto!!

So Agent Carrie was fast judging, huh? We have the winners by now! (Actually she sent the email yesterday, but I was already asleep. :P) (And yes, winnerS as in not just one!)

But before, let me thank you all for helping me spread the word and for participating. I just love this community. <3
Without further ado... the winners are:

-Melissa H. with UNFINISHED BUSINESS!
-Talynn Lynn with TOUCH OF DESTINY!
-BethEllyn F with THE INTERN DIARIES
-Kristin Lenz with ON THE FRINGE

CONGRATS!! I'll email you soon with the details of how to submit your partial to the awesome Carrie Pestritto. =)
 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa, Taylnn, BethEllyn, and Kristin!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) this basically made my day/week :) congrats to Talynn and Kristin, and everyone who entered. it was so fun reading so many amazing pitches! what a great contest!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you had fun! Me too! :D

      Delete
    3. *and congrats to Melissa too! yes this was a blast! :)

      Delete
  2. My email is

    inkinthebook at gmail dot com.

    SO sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! Melissa, BethEllyn, Kristin! How exciting! I'm popping the confetti and supplying the fireworks!!

    Woot!! I hope Ms. Pestritto enjoys the partials as much as the queries!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! And thanks for hosting these contests! One day I might be ready to enter one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally back in town and reading this post. Congrats to the other winners, and a huge thank you to Monica and Carrie for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the contest went well! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete