Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#WNDB Contest with Agent Carrie Pestritto of the Prospect Agency—the WINNERS!



I’m SUPER happy to announce that Carrie has picked the winners ALREADY!
(She’s so fast, isn’t she?!)

Carrie Pestritto wants to read the first 100 pages of:

HOW MINERVA MAY CHRISTOPOULOS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT by Lyn Hawks
STRONG WOMEN GROW HERE by Mona Alvarado Frazier
THE HUSTLE by Elizabeth Roderick
THE LOVE LETTERS OF ABELARD AND LILY by Laura Creedle
THE SIGNS WE MISSED by Marisa Urgo

And also the first 50 pages of:

30 DAYS WITH DR. DEATH by Colleen Oefelein

I will be emailing you soon with the submission guidelines. I see that not all the winners gave their emails on the posts, though, so if you didn’t put your email, please email me at moniDOTbwATgmailDOTcom with your title on the subject line, so I can give you your submission guidelines.

And the query critique winner is:

THE STAR HOST, by F.T. Lukens
(I’ll send the query crit your way soon!)

Thank you guys for participating!
<3
M

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, guys! Personally, I'd love to read "HOW MINERVA MAY CHRISTOPOULOS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT by Lyn Hawks" It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete